Report a Street Light Out?

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


Click the link below.  Intolight is a department of PSE.

intolight logo

Why is there a street light charge on my bill?

If street lights have been installed in your area, a street light charge may also be included on your bill or, if applicable, via your Homeowner’s Association.  The District is billed by Puget Sound Energy (PSE) and those charges are distributed evenly to all of our affected water service customers.

Washington State RCW 57.08.060 authorizes districts to collect payment from its customers for street lights, and to forward this money to the appropriate service provider. 

How do I report a street light out?

The District does not maintain street lights.  If you have an outage call PSE at 1-888-225-5773.  Be prepared to provide the following information:

  1. The address and location of the problem light pole.
  2. The 12-digit grid number or the IntoLight tag number (i.e. SLAD 1234).
  3. The nature of the problem.
PSE will respond within three to five business days.