24 Hour Emergency Contact

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


If you have a water or sewer emergency, call (425) 398-4400.

Calling after hours: please follow the prompt to connect to our on-call staff.


Please CALL US FIRST if you have a water or sewer emergency!  We can direct you to the right information and initiate our response faster.

Staff are available to assist you 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.  If calling after hours, please follow the prompt to be directed to our answering service, who will connect you with our on call staff.

  • If calling during regular business hours, please call our Operations Dispatch Center at (425) 398-4403.
  • Regular hours for the Operations Department are 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
    Finance and Engineering Department hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.

If our main number does not answer, please call our answering service directly for Emergencies at (425) 608-3751.

Additional Contact Information

Northshore Utility District Office
6830 NE 185th St, Kenmore WA 98028 

Finance Department (425) 398-4402
Engineering Department (425) 398-4401
Employee Directory Click here

Roadway or Storm Drainage Issue?

If you are having a roadway or storm drainage issue, please contact the City in which your property resides within. 

City of Bothell (425) 488-0118 www.city.bothell.wa.us
City of Kenmore (425) 398-8900 www.kenmorewa.gov
City of Kirkland (425) 587-3900 www.kirklandwa.gov
City of Lake Forest Park (206) 368-5440 www.cityoflfp.com
City of Woodinville (425) 984-2301 www.ci.woodinville.wa.us

Electrical or Gas Utility Emergency?

Puget Sound Energy 1 (888) 225-5773 www.pse.com
Seattle City Light (206) 684-3000 www.seattle.gov/light
Snohomish County PUD (425) 783-1000 www.snopud.com

Call Before You Dig – Utility Notification Center

811 or 1 (800) 424-5555 www.callbeforeyoudig.org