The mission of Northshore Utility District's Finance Department:
- To use state-of-the-art tools to provide our rate payers with timely and accurate billing information
- To provide world class customer service
- To manage all financial aspects of the District's business
The Finance Department has many responsibilities. Included in these responsibilities are:
- Billing and Accounts Receivable Collections
- Customer Service
- General inquiries, final billing statements, automated funds transfers, leak adjustments, miscellaneous billing, property liens, installment contracts, bankruptcies, etc.
- Financial reporting, payroll, accounts payable, treasury management, budget preparation, rate analyses, grant and debt acquisition, internal controls, audit, etc.
To contact the Finance and Administration Department by phone regarding any of these functions, please feel free to call us at: (425) 398-4400:
- Then Press 1 again for Past Due Accounts, or
- Press 2 for All Other Inquiries
To contact the Finance and Administration Department by email: