Sewer & Water Service


Sewer & Water Service Applications

Applications for new sewer and water service are available below as a fillable pdf form.  Please fill out the applicable sections and either print the form out and bring it with you to the District or e-mail  the pdf form to the Engineering Department for use in a future appointment.  Connection costs for new water and sewer service (including the new Capacity Expansion Connection Charge (CECC) for the Totem Lake neighborhood) are outlined in the Single Family Sewer / Water Connection Cost Information sheet.  For more detailed information on the Totem Lake CECC, click here.


Sewer & Water Availability Certificates

Availability certificates are required by the building permit authority to verify that water and/or sewer service is available for the proposed development. Please complete the highlighted portions only of the appropriate form(s) listed below and submit it with your property site plan and payment.  Payment for the availability certificates is due at the time of your request and must be made in person or by mail. The fee is $80 for each certificate. Northshore Utility District does not have the ability to take payments by phone.  Certificates take one to two business days to complete.

  City of Bothell - Sewer City of Lake Forest Park - Sewer 

City of Bothell - Water City of Lake Forest Park - Water

City of Kenmore - Sewer City of Woodinville - Sewer

City of Kenmore - Water City of Woodinville - Water
  City of Kirkland - Sewer & Water  

Industrial Waste Discharge Permits

Contractors requesting to discharge industrial waste into the sanitary sewer system must obtain a permit. Industrial Waste Discharge permits are $125 plus $6 per CCF of discharge. Applicants must also obtain approval from King County before any discharge will be allowed. Information regarding King County’s approval process can be found at the King County website.

The NUD industrial waste permit application can be found here.